Monday, October 9, 2017

Post 1- About Me


Hello! My name is Amber Arnoldsen.
I am participating in the BYU Arts Bridge Program 2017. 
One of the requirements for the program is to create a blog sharing my experiences working with this program. The first post is supposed to be about me as an arts scholar. 
I was born and have lived in Orem, Utah my whole life. I love the mountains and the snow. The hot summers and I don't get along very well however. I am the oldest of five kids, and have one darling niece.
I'm an Illustration BA student at Brigham Young University, minoring in Creative Writing. I hope to write and illustrate my own books with this degree, as well as jobs for publishing companies and freelance work. 
I'm so excited to get started with this program, and look forward to a great semester!

No comments:

Post a Comment